Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Time Made Easy - For Someone Sweet

Welcome back for day two of the My Time Made Easy Sneak Peeks.
Today I'm sharing a couple of things with you. First one being this cool cut file called Homemade Card & Envelope. I resized mine to 80% because I didn't have any 12 x 12 cardstock that I liked...lol That's a GREAT benefit of using a Cricut or any type of personal cutter, you can resize projects to your liking. Bonus! You pull up on the roof to expose the card inside!
My second item I wanted to share are a couple of stamp sets that will be available soon called Shoppe Window and On Display 1.
Shoppe Window: Set of Large 4 Images
On Display 1: Set of 27 images
***both sets will be available as a digital download
I stamped the window image and lighted watercoloured it. The candy lollipops were colored with my SU! markers. I added a bit of stardust stickles to the candy as well.
See that fun pattern paper? It's from the Lollipop Love Collection.
Here is a shot of the inside with the card pulled out.
Stop by Lauren, Stephanie and Silke to see some amazing projects today!

No comments:

Post a Comment