Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Life and Margaritas!

The other day one of my old co-workers filled me in on some things that she has going on in her life. She is keeping a strong face and trying to move on and I applaud her for it. I wanted to make her a fun card to remind her of a conversation we had over drinks on my last day. Although none of us actually had a margarita I figured this fun image and sentiment from Taylored Expressions Chillax set was perfect!
I stamped it in Memento on Choice Snow White and coloured with copics. I added a bit of stardust stickles to the rim and limes.
I've been practicing with my little Janome sew mini and having a blast with it! So happy I picked it up on vacation!
Stamps: Chillax; Cardstock: Kraft So Saffron, October Afternoon Thrift Shop DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Stickles, Sewing, Dimensionals

The layout comes from Mercy's MTSC88. Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment