Saturday, August 14, 2010

Having You As a Friend SFYTT

Hello!
I think the only positive thing about coming home from vacation is that I got to stamp!
While in Vegas I drove up to Summerlin to a scrapbooking store there where I found this super cool huge paper pad of MME dots collection for $20! What a steal! It has 180 papers(60 patterns with 3 of each). That means you will be seeing a lot of DOTS soon ;) LOL!

This card below was created using Jen's SFYTT on her blog iheart2stamp.

Stamps: PTI All Booked Up; Cardstock: PTI white, PTI Hawaiian Shores, PTI Aqua Mist; MME DP; Inks: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou 07, White Craft; Accessories: Circle Nesties, PTI die, Mat pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

Before I leave I wanted to share a few snapshots from our vacation. Since we've been through Montana, Idaho, Utah, Arizona and Nevada before we didn't take too many pics.

Chloe and I sitting on our balcony at the resort. Chloe got a pretty good picture of Brian and I.



Brian and Chloe about to dig in at Joe's Crab Shack.
Chloe with her fish that Mr. Balloonatic made her :)

I still can't believe I got Chloe to stand with Mrs. Green!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment