Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Time Made Easy - Shop Around Template and Blog Hop

It's release day at My Time Made Easy!
Today I'm sharing a couple of 3D Shop Around templates that I decorated. I'm not normally a 3D sort of person but Lauren's templates and my Cricut Expression sure do make it easy :)
My houses/shoppes were both resized to 80% using the Sure Cuts A Lot programs so that I could use 8.5 x 11 cardstock.
My first shoppe uses many stamps from Home Improvement, Sign It and Display 1. I've also used some of the cut files which were resized by 80% to fit the stamped images.

The roof pattern is from the Construction Materials - Colour Me Pretty -Square Roof Tiles digi paper. Wait until you see all the fun patterns for your shoppes! Bricks, stone, Spanish tiles, wood planks~! Fun stuff! I printed my pattern on kraft cardstock.
Next up is a cute little house. When I originally started this house I was going for an old school house look. Then it changed to maybe a fire house. Well the final result is what you see....lol Again my house was resized by 80% in my SCAL program before cutting with the Cricut Expression.
A close up shot of the Judikins glaze I added to the windows and also some fun felt grass.
This is my last project that I will be sharing as a My Time Made Easy team member. With my new job, looking for a new house and relocating to a new city sometime in the near future, my stamping time will be very limited. I've enjoyed my time with Lauren and the girls and wish Lauren all the best!!
Before you leave today I do hope you'll stop by the team blogs and see what fabulous creations they have to share with you today!

Be sure you leave a comment on each design team member’s blog today because TWO of the design team members are going to be picked to have someone from their blog comments WIN a $50 Gift Certificate to My Time Made Easy ™ LLC!

NO ONE knows which two designers are hiding the treasure, so don’t forget to stop by each design team members blog and leave a little love there. Include your email address-so you can be contacted if YOU are one of the lucky winners!

Winners will be drawn September 3rd, and announced on Lauren's Blog!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment