Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CC Designs Spring Sugarplums BLOG HOP!

Welcome to the CC Designs Spring Sugarplums Blog Hop!!

The Spring Sugarplums stamp release is so large the entire team is participating in a blog hop to give all of you just a taste of the fabulous creations you can make with these stamps!

If you've just happened across my blog and didn't start at the beginning click here
.
There are so many fantastic images in this LIMITED time kit that you can see HERE. I used two of the images on my card. The cute little boy and tree stump with mushrooms. Images were stamped onto kraft cardstock with Memento black and coloured with copics. A couple of highlights were added with my white gel pen and I was done!

Thanks for stopping by! Continue the hop by visiting
Kellie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment