Monday, March 8, 2010

Mi Casa Es Su Casa

Good Morning!
Saturday after working most of the day I came home and stamped! I love when I have time to relax and create in the evenings.
This first card uses a new set from Stampers Dream called Mi Casa. I'd recently picked up some Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety DP but hadn't had a chance to cut into it. Finally I did! I love it! So fresh, bright and springy!
Stamps: Mi Casa; Cardstock: Ruby Red, So Saffron, Kraft, Vanilla; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Ribbon, Scalloped Edge Punch, Pearls, Dimensionals
Since I still had the dp on my table I thought I'd use it for the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS! Vera had a beautiful card here in which she created her own designer paper. I cheated ;) LOL!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment