Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring Birgitta - All That Scraps Swiss Pixie

Happy happy Monday!
So did you have a wonderful weekend!?!
I DID! LOL!
Saturday I got a new truck! Now if only I had somewhere to drive it to...ha!
Sunday was the Nascar race AND the Gold Medal hockey game!
Today I have a new Swiss Pixie from All That Scraps to share. This is Spring Birgitta. Isn't she sweet?!
She was coloured with copics and a little bit of dazzling diamonds were added to her wings. I used a gelly pen for the flower centers but you can't see it :( Sorry!
Remember that the new images will all be available at 10 pm on Wednesday! There will be chatting in the ATS forum too! Hope to see you there! Hop on over to the ATS blog and you can enter your name to win the newest releases!!

No comments:

Post a Comment