Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spoiled Rotten - Impression Obsession Week at SD!

Good Morning!
This week the Stamper's Dream Team are sharing cards/projects made with Impression Obsession images.
I used the ubber cute Spoiled Rotten along with some fun new My Mind's Eye Jack & Jill dp. I'm loving the trio packs of Prism papers that the store has. This prism paper came from the Blush Red set. I ordered a bunch of them and LOVE that I can always find something to match all the different designer papers I have ;) The image was cut out with a Spellbinders Die.
The line up this week is as follows:
Monday - Leslie , Laurie , and Becca

Tuesday - Cindy , Amy , Denise , Dawn and Michelle

Wednesday - Tosh , Silke , Cammie , Amy and Michelle

Thursday - Cindy , Leslie , Denise, Dawn and Michelle

Friday - Laurie , Silke , Tosh and Michelle
Did you notice a new face in there? Yes! Leslie Miller has joined the SD team!

No comments:

Post a Comment