Monday, March 29, 2010

I Give Our Friendship....

Two thumbs up!
A few days ago I stamped a bunch of images and watercoloured while watching TV. This card was made for the Featured Stamper Challenge and I cased this card here. I loved the layout and all the layers. Instead of going with a holiday theme as she did I went with a friendship theme ;) I also had to omit the sentiment tag layer because I ran out of room....lol
Oh and I watercoloured for the first time in ages!!
Stamps: Chick Flick; Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Watercolour paper, MME DP; Inks: Versafine Black; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Ribbon, Border Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals
Thank you to everyone who commented on my new DT position and I wish you all good luck on winning the template from the MTME store! Scroll down for that post to enter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment