Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Muse!

A few months back I got a sweet email from Mercy asking if I'd like to play along with her weekly sketches in March. Well guess what? It's March!! Finally....lol!
She always has such wonderful sketches and I look forward to Tuesdays!
Be sure to pop by her blog to see the actual sketch MTSC63 but this was my take on it.
You'll see a little extra layer on the panel under the oval image. I had a funny scrap piece of dp and really wanted to incorporate it somehow.
Stamps: Season of Friendship; Cardstock: Real Red, Choc Chip, Vanilla, October Afternoon Farm Fresh DP; Inks: Choc Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Ruby Red, So Saffron; Accessories: Oval Nestie, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Ribbon, Dimensionals
Stop by to see what the other Muses have created with the sketch! I'm sure they are full of inspiration too!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to pop back when you can...I have a couple of things to share later!

No comments:

Post a Comment