Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hi, it's me...again ;)

Good Sunday Morning!
It's been gorgeous outside and it's almost like spring! LOVE it! It's been a pretty good winter here but I'll be glad when the chance of snow is long over and the grass can be seen! LOL!
This weather has put me in a colourful mood!
Last week I received my little copic airbrush system from All That Scraps and yesterday was the first time I used it. It's a fun tool and even Brian was impressed!
I decided to ink up the cute and adorable Heart Striped Girl that you can find at Stampers Dream. After stamping and colouring her with copics, I masked her off and used a blue and green shade to airbrush with. What do you think? I can't wait to practice more and more with it!
Stamps: Heart Striped Girl; Cardstock: Ruby Red, Vanilla, Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Airbrush System, Ribbon, Button, Thread, Wavy Border Punch, Curly label punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment