Monday, March 8, 2010

Good Moms Let You Lick The Beaters...

ha! I love this image and sentiment! Cracks me up!
It's time for Mercy's sketch and this week we are working on MTSC64. It's a good one! As always ;)
Here I have used a cute stamp set I picked up called Mix It Up and it's from a company called Darcie's. I stamped the image in Memento Black and coloured with Copics. After trimming the image I added a bit of Espresso Dimensional Pearls to the spatula and splatters.
Here is the inside....see...funny eh?
Stamps: Mix it Up; Cardstock: Regal Rose, Old Olive, White, Georgia Peach DSP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Pearls, Scalloped Edge Punch, Espresso Dimensional Pearls, Dimensionals
I loved the sketch so much I made a second card with some designer paper that Brian bought me. It's not my usual style(if I had one) but I like the end result too.
Stamps: Upsy Daisy; Cardstock: Old Olive, Vanilla, My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Old Olive; Accessories: Nesties, Pearls, Martha Border Punch, Stickles, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Be sure to visit the Mercy Muses:

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment