Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hi, it's me...

I work the late shift today which means I have a few hours of stamping time in the morning....yeah! Luckily there was a fabulous sketch posted on SCS today and I was able to make TWO cards with it! You'll see the second one tomorrow ;)
A couple of weeks ago I ordered a few more Pure Innocence Girls from Stampers Dream. I am so excited that Michelle has brought them into the store!! This one is Heart Striped. I paired her up with some of my ALL time favourite DP from SU! I'm down to scraps now :( Wish I could get my hands on more! LOL! The name of it is eluding me at the moment....
Stamps: PI Heart Striped; Cardstock: White, So Saffron, Regal Rose, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Flower Fusion, Brad, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
ETA: Thanks Joan!! This designer paper is called Georgia Peach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment