Sunday, May 2, 2010

Critter Creation

When my sister and I both lived at home, she had a pet hedgehog. He has since passed on but to this day, she loves everything "hedgehog". Whenever I see anything "hedgehog", I think of her. I initially bought Create a Critter to make her cards but obviously have since used this cartridge many times.

With this card, I tried to recreate her pet in his aquarium standing on a bed of pine chips.


This card will be entered in the Pink Stamper challenge # 12. This challenge was to create an animal project.

This card will also be entered in the Scrap Beach challenge #1 "I must have that tool". I used my heart-shaped punch on this card. I bought that punch many, many years ago to scrap my wedding album. At the time, I HAD to have it! I had to rummage in my children's art supplies today to find it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment