Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kaleidoscope Borders & Centers

Well it's Monday and I'm dreading heading back to work after a wonderful weekend off!
It was a productive weekend around the Easton house. Between cleaning, yard work and shopping I managed to squeeze in quite a bit of stamping....yeah!
I played along with the Featured Stamper challenge while watching the Nascar race yesterday afternoon. This was the card I created by casing this card here.
It uses a new JustRite stamp called Kaleidoscope Borders & Centers that you can find at Stampers Dream. I stamped the image in Versafine Black onto Vanilla cardstock and used some Spellbinders dies to cut it out. A few silver pearls, pretty bow and Martha punched border finish the card off.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment