Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hard to Say

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

Yesterday afternoon I had a little quiet time so I decided to spend it stamping! Surprised? LOL!
Renee is hosting the Inkspiration Challenge this week and I was happy I could play along again!
I was inspired by Amy's card that she made a few days ago. She is one of my stamping idols and always seems to put the perfect cards together! I rarely use black and when I saw Amy's card I knew I'd have to case that colour combo.
A few months ago I ordered this SU! set Hard To Say from Renee and was finally able to ink it up.
Stamps: Hard To Say; Cardstock: So Saffron, Black, Cream, October Afternoon DP; Inks: Black, So Saffron; Accessories: Nesties, MM Glittered Chipboard Swirl, Border Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals, Satin Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment