Friday, May 28, 2010

You Make Life Sweet - MTME sneak peeks

Today starts the My Time Made Easy sneak peeks! Lauren has come up with some fabulous goodies again this month!
Since I'm more of a "card girl" rather than a template or 3D maker I wanted to show you what you can do with just stamps and paper :)
You'll notice that I didn't use any designer paper!
I've used a couple of new sets that will be available on June 1st.
Killer Curves Fancy Frames and Well Preserved
Stamps: Killer Curves Fancy Frames, Well Preserved; Cardstock: Real Red, WW; Inks: Black, Real Red; Accessories: Copics, Crystal Effects, Ribbon, Button, Thread, Paper piercer, Nesties, Dimensionals
Stop by to see what Lauren, Geny, Stephanie and Katie have to share :)
I am positive it will be amazing!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment