Monday, May 3, 2010

Smile while Thinking of Hoo

Good Tuesday Morning!

I hope you are having a great start to your week!
Mine started off wonderfully!
I had Monday off, went for lunch with my girlfriends, stamped, received some MFT happy mail and stamped some more! Fantastic start! Don't you think?

Here is one of the cards I created yesterday using Julee's Mojo137 sketch. I just ordered the newest Verve stamps but while they are on route to me I thought I'd pull out some oldies that have been favourites of mine in the past.
This uses Miracles Blossom and All About You.
Stamps: Miracles Blossom, All About You; Cardstock: Kraft, Cream, October Afternoon Thrift Shop DP; Inks: Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Oval Punches, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals
My second card uses a cute MFT image that I picked up at CHA called Thinking Of Hoo. I stamped and coloured the image then cut it out. The flower was made using a nestie shape. Oh and the sketch comes from Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #67.
Stamps: Thinking of Hoo; Cardstock: Kraft, Light Teal Prism, Cream, My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, Button, Thread, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment