Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Monday :)

Good Morning!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
I worked most of it but still managed to squeeze some stamping in ;)
This first card uses Jen's SFYTT on her blog iheart2stamp.
I used the super cute Pure Innocence Book In Hand along with some October Afternoon Fly a Kite designer paper. Both of which you can find at Stamper's Dream. The little stack of books is from an older MFT set called Teacher Teacher Labels.
Stamps: PI Book in Hand, Teacher Teacher Labels; Cardstock: Kraft, Choc Chip, Cream, OA Fly a Kite DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Circle Punches, Choc Brads, Dimensionals
My next card was made for the Featured Stamper Lori on SCS. I used the Fairy Sweet Jolinne from Stampers Dream. My colors were based on a scrap of designer paper sitting on my table. This is the card here that I CASED.
Stamps: Fairy Sweet Jolinne; Cardstock: Cream. Prism, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Scalloped Edge Punch, Buttons, Thread, Flower Gem
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment