Friday, May 7, 2010

My Time Made Easy Group Post

Hello!
Hope you have a few minutes to look through my cards today!
The My Time Made Easy team are sharing some more projects using the latest release from the MTME Store :)
I've made a couple sets that I'm gifting away(or already have...lol)
Both sets use the Sensational Sentiments...I LOVE this set! So many wonderful(16 in all) sayings and they have a GREAT font!
This first set went to the Administrator at work for Admin Day.

Here are the 5 cards:

Here they are individually:




This next set was made using a super cool digi paper from the Sugar and Spice Collection.
This was my first time using a digi pattern paper and I have to tell you that it was super duper easy! This set contains 4 cards.
Here they are individually.




Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you will visit the rest of the MTME team to see what beautiful creation they have to share!
I have to work most of Saturday so I'll have to catch up with everyone a little later.
Enjoy this Mother's Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment