Monday, July 19, 2010

Apple For You DTGD Card

I'm back today with another DTGD card! This one combines THREE challenges ;)

You can find the DTGD challenges HERE. You must be a Fan Club Member to view the challenges each day.

I have a few scraps of the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety DP to use up and this card was perfect for those!

The image is a Pure Innocence Girl called An Apple For You that I got at MFT. She's so sweet!

Thanks for stopping by today! Come back late tonight or early tomorrow for the MFT Wednesday Challenge! Hope you'll play along!

On another personal note....
Today I have an interview for a job within the company I currently work for but it's a bigger and better job with more responsibilities. I'm up for the challenge! Keep your fingers crossed for me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment