Thursday, July 1, 2010

Surprise MFT Blog Hop for Kim :)

Happy Birthday Kim!
I was lucky enough to meet Kim at CHA in Anaheim this past winter and I can tell you that she's as sweet as can be! So super friendly and full of energy!
Here is a birthday card I made using another one of my fave PI girls. I had a hard time deciding which one to use because honestly, they are all my favourite! ha!
Stamps: Make Mine a Double, Birthday Princess; Cardstock: White, Prism Blue and Yellow, Echo Park DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Die-namics Scallops, White Candy Dots, Nesties, Dimensionals
There are a bunch of wonderful people playing along today and you'll want to visit each of them and see their fantastic creations!

Hope your birthday is EXTRA special Kim!
MFT Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment