Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dare To Get Dirty Time!

Are you a fan club member on Splitcoaststampers? If you've been thinking about joining now would be the perfect time ;)

It's time for the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges!

Each year the Dirty Dozen and Dirty Dozen Alumni come up with some FABULOUS challenges! There is something for everyone!!

This card I made here is for Kim's sketch challenge that you can find here. You will only be able to see the challenges if you are a club member though. Sorry :(

There isn't much stamping on this card. I really wanted to use up some scraps of the October Afternoon Thrift Shop DP 8 x 8 pad I had sitting on my table.

I used the PTI flower die and a sentiment from Blooming Button Bits.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you can join in on the fun! I'm off to see what challenge I can do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment