Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello friends

Happy Saturday Evening!
I haven't stamped in a few days because this cold is kicking my butt! Summer colds really do bite....grrrrrrr!
Yesterday I received a package of boosters in the mail that I had ordered from Jody along with some fab goodies that I won on her blog. Look at this super duper cute card she included inside for me! Sweet, eh?
As I said, I haven't stamped in a few days but have another notebook to share with you. I've had a few people ask me where I got the books from. Well they were bought at a local grocery store here in Canada. They are a fabulous! The covers are made of a thin MDF wood, so nice and sturdy. I do have a few more in my stash so maybe I'll do a little blog candy when I'm feeling a little better ;)
This book uses the adorable PI girl called Make Mine a Double.
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm off to take some more sinus medication and watch the Nascar race. Go Gordon!

No comments:

Post a Comment