Thursday, July 22, 2010

Snowmen in July DTGD

Ok so how many of you purchase those 12 x 12 designer packs with the cut outs at the back and never use them? Come on, I can't be the only one ;) LOL!

Well when I saw a couple of the DTGD challenges on SCS yesterday I knew I should use them. After all this Be Merry DP from My Mind's Eye is a couple holiday seasons old.

This card was super quick to make and combined THREE challenges! I used challenges from Cindy, Julie and Bev.

Cardstock: Kraft, Dark Blush Red Prism, MME Be Merry DP; Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Vanilla Brads, Red Satin Ribbon, Nesties, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!
P.S. I almost forgot to mention that I got a call for a SECOND interview! That is scheduled for August 4th(person hiring is on holidays next week)! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment