Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chillin' with MFT

Hey gang!

It's time for another MFT Wednesday Challenge! This week we are celebrating Christmas in July. For me, it's never too early to make holiday cards as they are my favourite to create!

I collect snowman and since I began stamping 6 years ago, I now collect snowman images too! This Baby It's Cold Outside set was one of my first MFT sets. It's an oldie but a goodie, eh?!

I decided to pull out some more of my favourites too! The Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly dp, white felt, Die-namics scallop, buttons and glitter are all so FUN!

My layout comes from Jen's SFYTT.

Now I KNOW my MFT Challenge Teammates will have some awesome goodness to share with you so be sure to check them out!
We hope that you'll stop by the MFT Forum to read up all the details and load your card on SCS using the keyword MFTWSC07142010. I look forward to seeing your creations as well!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment