Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's a banner day!

Happy MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge Day!

Wow that was a mouthful, eh?!

This week it's all about banners. Earlier this month MFT released some cool new dies and stamps. One of which was a banner die that has layers. SO cool!

Being in Canada my packages take longer to get to me so my order has yet to arrive. Bummer eh?

Not a big deal though! You can create your own banner as I have! A couple snips off a rectangle and viola! You have a pennant shape!

For my card today I combined a couple of the DTGD challenges again!

Birthday Princess
from the Pure Innocence line was perfect to make a banner for. The word wish was done with some JustRite stamps and punched out with the 1/4" circle punch.

Stamps: PI Birthday Princess, JR; Cardstock: White, Dark Baby Pink Prism, Echo Park DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Yellow Stickles, Mini Rhinestones, Thread, Nestie, Dimensionals, White Candy Dots, 1/4" Circle Punch


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll play along with us. The keyword for uploading to the SCS gallery is MFTWSC07212010. You will find all the details in the MFT Forum on SCS.

Stop by my challenge teammates blogs to see what fabulous eye candy they have to share as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment