Saturday, July 3, 2010

So Grateful

I feel so lucky to have a wonderful hobby and have been blessed to work for so many wonderful stamping companies. I'm grateful to everyone who had faith in my abilities and who watched and supported me as I grew and continue to grow as a stamper.
This card is for all of you who follow and support me. I truly appreciate your comments each day!
I've been feeling under the weather the past two days but I haven't been down and out bad enough to NOT stamp ;)
Earlier in the week I received my June Kit of the Month from Unity. I signed up last month and what a treat this is going to be getting a sheet of rubber each month! Fun stuff!
I made a pretty quick and simple card using one of the images from the KOTM.
Stamps: Unity June KOTM; Cardstock: White, Prism, DeLovely DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Button, Thread, Cork, Die-namics Scallop Die, Mat pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, Rhinestones
Thanks for stopping by! I want to wish all my American friends a fabulous 4th of July!
ETA: Yes girls I did cut my hair! A couple of weeks ago I took off 5 or 6 inches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment