Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just Because Mojo Sketch

Happy Thursday!
On Monday I was able to create this card for the Mojo Sketch that was posted. I've been saving it to show you today while I'm in Toronto.
These are some of the new papers that I picked up at a LSS last week. They are the new My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose - Mabel Collection.
I stamped the flower from Great Friend onto the pattern paper and cut out. All layers are popped up with dimensionals. I added some tiny rhinestones to the flower center and around the scallops. The orange pearls were white until I coloured them with a copic ;)
I've got many more Verve cards coming your way soon!
Stamps: Great Friend; Cardstock: Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, MME dp; Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Distress ink Antique Linen; Accessories: Nesties, Lace, Rhinestones, Copic, Martha Border Punch, Pearls, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment