Friday, February 18, 2011

Think Spring SSS96

I wish our weather would co-operate here and I didn't just have to dream of Spring. We're in a little bit of a deep freeze again :(
Oh well, making some Springy cards does make me smile!
I really enjoyed the Sweet Stop Sketch this week and made three cards. I'll be back with my other one in a bit ;)
My first card uses some of my new goodies from MFT.
The cute PI girl is called You're So Tweet and the sentiment came from another PI set called Out on a Limb. The sweet little butterflies are called Die-namics Butterflies.
My second card has no stamping! I think the bright colours and butterflies makes me think of Spring. How about you? I pulled out my SU! butterfly die and dusted it off. The little butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.
Here's a look at the sketch! Hope you'll play along! Stop by the Sweet Stop blog and link up your creation.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment