Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Arizona" thank yous

I must confess I bought the Old West Cricut cartridge because it was on sale without any projects in mind. Two days later I got an invitation to visit Phoenix, Arizona!



I am now thrilled to have this cartridge in my library to scrap my pictures and of course make thank you cards to my friend who hosted me and my MIL who took over while I was away.

All cuts are from this cartridge. The word "you" is welded with my Gypsy. Everything is inked. I used a wax pencil to try and make the little purple cactus look like the ones I saw. I used my white Signo pen for the pricks. (I loved the cactuses/cacti and palm trees!)

I am entering this card at Frosted Designs. Their Fabulous Friday challenge this week is to create a project without patterned paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment