Wednesday, February 23, 2011

With sympathy card

I am trying to catch up on some cards I need to make and maybe do a few challenges at the same time. This is a sympathy card for a friend in my bookclub. (My "With Sympathy" sentiment stamp wasn't cooperating though so I just had to write it in the inside.)



I love the look of buttons representing leaves or buds on a tree for a sympathy card and have seen it before on other blogs. *scraplift*

The tree is cut from the Wall Decor cartridge. The buttons are from my 5lbs. bag of buttons from the sewing department. I embossed the blue with the Moroccan Screen Cuttlebug folder. The green printed paper is from the Mi Casa stack by DCWV.

I am entering this card at Fantabulous Cricut and Linda's Creativity. Both of these blogs have embossing challenges this week. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment