Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness Day

It is really Random Acts of Kindness week...  What have I done today   with kindness?
There are lots of  simple things to do  ,   just a smile and  a hello .
 So today  I chatted to a stranger,  let a person go ahead of me at the check out, and thanked the  cashier for her hard work. I  want to  do one more  act of kindness to a stranger today even if it is as simple as a   hello or a thank-you....
One thing I always do  on a daily basis  is thank someone for holding a door for me.
 If someone takes that moment  I  want them to know I appreciate their kindness.
 Does it make life nicer , I think so.  I feel better.

 Do you take treats to work or to the neighbours? Do you smile at strangers ? Hold doors?
Do you do any  random acts of kindness ?

No comments:

Post a Comment