Friday, February 4, 2011

Nicole and Meighen's Bday/Bloggerversary

Welcome! My name is Tracey and I am stop number 8 on Nicole and Meighen's Bday/Bloggerversary hop!

Photobucket

I have a confession to make. First of all I must admit that I shamelessly asked to be part of the hop/party. I did this because it's my birthday on Sunday. My thirty-*cough, cough* birthday! I am thrilled to be included with this FABULOUS group of talented ladies.

Here is the line-up and I can tell you there are some GREAT prizes along the way!

1. Meighen
2. Jennifer
3. Liset
4. Jill
5. Pam
6. Jess
7. Dawn
8. Me Tracey
9. Martha
10. Janie
11. Madison
12. Shannon
13. Jenny
14. Christine
15. Jessica
16. Corri
17. Lisa
18. Cristina
19. Chris
20. Nancy
21. Bonnie
22. Holly
23. Danielle
24. DD
25. Shelley
26. Mel
27. Kathy
28. Ellen
29. Alina
30. Liz
31. Denise
32. Nicole

For this hop, we all made a project that celebrates a birthday AND a holiday.

We have a family friend who is born the day before Canada Day and always has a Canada Day themed party. Here is my card for him. (I was secretly thrilled when my son walked by my scrap table and said aren't you making Ashley's card kinda early?) Yay! The card works.





To make this card, I used the following Cricut cartridges: Everyday Paperdolls, Sweethearts and Create A Critter. I used my Gypsy to hide a few cuts in the baseball cap and shorts. The balloons are tied with embroidery floss and then covered with Glossy Accents. Everything is pop-dotted. The "Canada" paper is by Around the Block. It's double-sided and I used both sides for this project. I love the printed bermuda shorts. It would be easy to make a similar card for July 4th.

I have a little prize up for grabs this weekend. I put together a pack of some of my favourite adhesives. I figure that's something we all covet. The ATG tape is 1/4in Gold 908(acid free). I bought it from Tanya's Creations. There are Pop Dots and Zig Glue as well. Please leave me a comment to be entered in the draw. PLEASE leave a SECOND comment if you are a follower. Good luck! I will use Randon.Org on Monday morning to choose the winner. THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.




Please keep hopping. Your next stop is Martha.

No comments:

Post a Comment