Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Stylish Blogger Award

I am truly honored to have been award with my first Stylish Blogger Award. Kudos to A Crafty Wizard who awarded me with this honour. Please check out her blog.

This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 other bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

8 Things about Myself
1. I am Canadian
2. I love to make cards and paper crafts
3. I own the original CRICUT machine
4. I am married
5. I have no children (not yet but soon)
6. I just opened my etsy store last month
7. My favourite TV show is ‘gossip girl’
8. I love to play my Wii

Now here is the hard part – I have come across so many great blogs this month and have met so many talented people. Here are my 8 Pay-it-forward winners for a the ‘Stylish Blogger Award’:

1. Sandra at 365 Days of Cricut
2. Sarah at Crafting with Sarah
3. Jenny at Crazy about Cricut
4. Everything Cricut at Everything Cricut
5. Create Me Pink at Create Me Pink
6. Queen of my Craft Room at Queen of my Craft Room
7. Sammye at 62 Cards
8. Brenda at Floral Fantasies

No comments:

Post a Comment