Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Supper-Marinated Baked Tilapia with garlic, herbs and lemon

I have always struggled to    cook and eat fish..  Seafood, shrimp , lobster  and crab   I love but    fresh or frozen  fish   I just can't seem to  develop a love for it.  Who doesn't love fresh salmon? Me! Canned is fine  .  Tuna canned is fine..  Tuna steak  just okay...   I will say I did have Mahi Mahi in Hawaii and it was fabulous.  Perhaps I should move there.
I do keep trying to cook and eat fish tho. Found a recipe  at Allrecipes for a marinated baked tilapia. Tilapia being a mild fish I can eat  if not happily.


2 tilapia fillets
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and some lemon slices.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic,used both elephant and regular.
1 teaspoon Mrs Dash  lemon and garlic
pepper to taste
Combine;
Marinate for  4 hours in the fridge.

Bake, covered with foil  at 375 for about 30 minutes until fish flaky.
Hubby loved it  ..

No comments:

Post a Comment