Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wii are Family

This layout has been sitting on my desk half completed for over a month. I started out making a layout for a picture of my daughter playing her favorite Wii game called Wii Party.



I used my Gypsy to copy the logo on the box the best I could. (I have heard that there is a SVG file of the actual font out there)



One day this month, I was leafing through a scrap magazine at a stand and I saw a layout where the mom scrapped pictures of her family's mes (game personas). She came up with the title "Wii are Family". I loved that idea so this layout has evolved a bit. Now I need to set up a four player game with my family and take a picture of our four characters.

The paper for this layout is from the DCWV Generation Tech stack. I think I will use every scrap of paper from this stack!

I am entering this layout for a challenge at Paper Playtime. This week their challenge is to make a paper project featuring any type of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment