Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Verve Diva Inspirations


Yes you read that right!
You're visiting one of the Verve Diva's along the Inspirations Blog Hop!!
Can you believe it?! I've joined a bunch of fabulously talented ladies in the Divahood!
So exciting!
Wait until you see who has joined me this on this adventure! You can read up on the Verve Blog about all the excitement :) There is a prize hidden along the hop and also a SWEET sale!
Did you come to me from Betty Wright? If not you'll want to hop back to the beginning.
Today I'm showing you a card I created using the Viva La Verve February Week #1 Sketch that Amber posted on SCS. I stamped the flower image from the Happy Days set. The sentiment comes from the Relax stamp set.
Stamps: Relax, Happy Days; Cardstock: White, Aqua Mist, Inque Boutique Cabana DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals
Thanks for sharing in my excitement today! I'm looking forward to showing you many more Verve-alicous creations!!
Next stop on the hop is the fabulous Jen del Muro!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment