Friday, April 29, 2011

All Things Grow With Love

Hello!!!
I was so excited to receive my Verve package in the mail yesterday that I had to make another card using the Sweet Stop sketch #106.
Please be sure to scroll down for my first card ;)
You'll see it's *almost* the same layout as my card below minus the sentiment panel on the right. I chose to frame the sentiment layer.
Here I've used a bunch of new goodies!
Don't you love those new dies from Verve?
They are Floral Circles and also Elegant Leaves. Both of these co-ordinate with the Bloom & Grow stamp set.
Stamps: Bloom & Grow; Cardstock: White, Bashful Blue, Girls Paperie dp; Inks: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Black; Accessories: Nesties, Silver Pearls, Martha Border Punch, Yellow Sparkly Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Elegant Leaves Die, Floral Circles Die
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment