Thursday, April 28, 2011

MFT Teasers Day 1

Are you as excited as I am?

It's the start of the MFT teasers and there are sooooooo many wonderful goodies to share with you over the next several days! I've been creating and I have a three day weekend which means I have MORE time to create! Yeah!
The official release will be at 10pm Eastern on May 3rd.

Today I am sharing two cards.
The first one uses an adorable set Flapper Doodles - SS Flapper.
I stamped a sentiment on the inside but left enough room for someone to write a little letter.
See that cool Scallop Ribbon border....that's a NEW die-namic too!
My second card uses Fred Bear Plays Indian.
This is my first Fred Bear set and can't wait to order myself more! He's adorable.
Again, I left the inside with plenty of writing room.
Are you ready to see what all the other girls have cooked up?
Stop by Kim's blog to see the complete line up.
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment