Saturday, April 9, 2011

Verve's VLV April Sketch Week 2

Please scroll down for my Sweet Stop Sketch this week....thanks!

I've got so many cards on top of my fireplace that I haven't shown yet and I will get to them soon :)

First I would like to share a couple of cards made using the Viva La Verve April Week 2 sketch.
My first card uses the super duper cute new set called Chicks Rule from Verve.
Isn't that chick adorable?!!
Stamps: Chicks Rule; Cardstock: White, Aqua, Lemon, MME True Blue DP, Jillibean Soup DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Oval Nesties, Corner Chomper, Rhinestones, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals
For my second card I pulled out another cute set from last year called Chocolate Bunnies. Perfect for me to start a few Easter cards that I need to get into the mail....soon! I've paired the image up with some new Jillibean Soup Designer Paper.
Stamps: Chocolate Bunnies; Cardstock: White, Aqua, Jillibean Soup DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Oval Nesties, Sewing Machine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! I'm enjoying my weekend of stamping! Hope you are enjoying whatever you are doing as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment