Friday, April 22, 2011

TESC137 Cupcakes and Coffee

Happy Friday!
Today I am sharing not one but two cards I made using Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #137.
I couldn't decided what I wanted to do....go cutesy and sweet or fun and funky.
Be sure to stop by the TE Forum on SCS for all the details.
My first card uses the sweet set called For the Love of Cupcakes.
Stamps: For the Love of Cupcakes; Cardstock: White, Pink, Echo Park DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, MFT Scalloped Edge Die, Sewing Machine, Silver Pearls, Dimensionals, Ribbon

My second card features the fun set called Let's Do Coffee.
Stamps: Let's Do Coffee; Cardstock: Kraft, Black, Cream, Lilybee Designs This & That DP; Inks: Memento Black, So Saffron; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, MFT Scalloped Die, Ribbon, Dimensionals
Ready to see what the TE Sketch Crew have created? Well go on and check it out!
Enjoy your Good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment