Saturday, April 30, 2011

MFT Teasers - Day Three

Are you ready for some cuteness?! Seriously! I adore these PI girls and was so excited to see what was coming this month! You are going to squeal with delight....I guarantee it!
This is sort of a long post with a lot of pictures so I will try to keep my chit chat to a minimum. You didn't come to hear me ramble because heaven knows I can! LOL!

First up is Pure Innocence Pucker Up.
Isn't she sweet selling lemonade? Chloe used to do this when she was a little younger.
See that pretty Scallop Ribbon die? That's a new one that will be released on May 3rd with everything else.
On the inside I used an older die called Sweet Stack Labels.
My next card features the Pure Innocence Fresh from the Oven. Fun image for all our little bakers!
The sentiment layer was cut using the Say What? stamp set and die.
There are a bunch of wonderful sentiments and I've used two more on the inside.
My third card makes me giggle. Just last month I took Chloe roller skating for the first time. Wow...that brought back memories! hehe!
So when I saw this super cute Pure Innocence Roll With It I squealed!

Below is a list of the Die-namics I used on my cards.




Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog to see a list of who is sneak peekin' today!
I can't wait to hop around myself!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment