Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crazy about Cricut Birthday challenge

Omgoodness I could not pass up this challenge at Crazy about Cricut! The prize is a Cricut Everyday cartridge (exclusive to circle members). This challenge is perfect for this week as a very good friend is celebrating a birthday.



My friend loves the beach and the color orange. I knew I needed to incorporate both of these things in her card. Most of these cuts are from the Life's a Beach cartridge. The sentiment is from the Birthday Bash cartridge. The sand is inked and the palm tree is embossed using my bone folder.



I used my Gypsy to weld the palm tree to a rectangle and that way the card could fold over 2 ways.

I need to add a shout out to Carri. I made this card and then could not remember the blog with the challenge. She kindly gave me the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment