Friday, April 8, 2011

Fabulous Friday Challenge layout

Frosted Designs' challenge this week is to use brads on your project. This layout is from our family's visit last week to a traveling Titanic Museum. When you enter the exhibit, you are given a boarding pass featuring the bio of a real passenger on the Titanic, 99 years ago. When you depart the museum, you can find out if your passenger survived or not.



I decided that I wanted to include our boarding passes in the layout. I wanted them to not be glued down in case the kids wanted to reread their passenger's story. Brads seemed like the solution for this dilemma. I also used a brad for the steering wheel. The ship is cut from the Going Places cartridge and the wheel is from Life is a Beach. The waves are scraps from my Goggles layout from last week! I used Glossy Accents on the portholes so they looked more window-like.





No comments:

Post a Comment