Monday, April 11, 2011

Hope Everything's Ducky

This past weekend was wonderful! I had a lot of quiet stamping time as Chloe had a friend sleepover and they kept themselves busy!
Sunday I was able to catch up on LAST week's Mojo185....lol....just in the nick of time too as yesterday a new one was posted.
While I was away my last Verve order arrived. I LOVE that it comes from Idaho and only takes a little over a week to get to me!!
This set is called Lucky Ducky! Cute eh?
I have also used the Vintage Oval Frame stamp set to co-ordinate with the Vintage Oval Die.
See the sentiment layer....that's a new Charming Oval Die.
Stamps: Lucky Ducky, Vintage Oval Frame; Cardstock: Black, White, LilyBeeDesigns This & That DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Vintage Oval Die, Charming Oval Die, MFT Scalloped Die, Black Pearls, Black Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment