Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scraplifted baby card

A very similar card is on the cover of The Bug Magazine. I couldn't resist copying it.



I used a few different Cricut cartridges but now realize I could have done the entire card with Straight from the Nest. I did it the hard way with Plantin Schoolbook for the grass, Create a Critter for the trees, Wall Decor for the onesie, George for the heart and Straight from the Nest for the sentiment. I hand cut the laundry clips but even those are on Straight for the Nest...

I embossed the grass with the Tiny Branches Cuttlebug folder, the trees with Swiss Dots and the tree trunks with a wood grain folder (I'm not sure what it's called).

The clothesline is merely floss and everything is pop dotted for dimension.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment