Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 Patriotic Treats

Can I just say... I freaking LOVE Pinterest! 
I love being able to put fab recipes, craft projects and inspiration all in one place. 


Today I want to share some of the yummy
Patriotic Treats
that I have pinned as well as a
fabulous Banana Waffle recipe!


Talk about an action packed post.


1. Canada Day Triffle



2. American Flag Cake


3.  Canada Day Tarts


4. Patriotic Strawberries




5. Canada Flag Cake


6.  Patriotic Cookie


7.  Maple Cake





8. Patriotic Slushie


9. Canada Day Cocktail




10. Banana Waffle Recipe


I mixed one cup of flour, one cup of milk, one tsp baking powder, one egg, one tbsp oil and one mashed banana.


Then I poured some of the mixture into my heated waffle maker.


I keep my waffles in the heated oven until we are ready to serve them.


Our toppings.


Wouldn't this be perfect for breakfast on Canada Day?  Or add blueberries for the Fourth!
Enjoy!




Thanks for reading.
Linking to these parties.



No comments:

Post a Comment