Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our week in photographs...

 This little Stellar Jay {and his brother} came by our front door to visit.


We've missed a bunch of soccer because we've all been sick {or rained out} but here's an action shot of Cameron at our last practice.


There's been a lot of hand holding going on
{our Canada Day T photo shoot}.


Cameron and Cousin B
{at the Music School Country Fair}


Cute hey!?!?
{Currently my FB profile pic}


Gorgeous Iris {photo request from my Mom}.


And I have been working on a Circle Time quilt for one of my Outdoor Preschool Programs this summer.  I'm not too sure about the color combo yet.




Have you any photography blogs that you can recommend?  Or books?  I'd like to keep learning more tips and techniques for photography.  Still loving my new camera.


Thanks for reading.
Have a wonderful Father's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment