Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Red, white and blue

I am loving all of the Fourth of July projects people are posting this week! This is my take on red, white and blue.

Do you remember these Rocket Popsicles? They were my favourite from the Dickie Dee ice cream cart.



To make my popsicle, I used the popsicle cut from Just Because cards and welded a rounded rectangle on the top. I cut this three times to make the three colours. Once I glued them together, I embossed the grooves. I then smothered it with Glossy Accents. The stick is a real popsicle stick, I had to pop dot it so it would be flat on top of the stick.

I am entering this card at :

1. Fantabulous Cricut - Red, White and Blue challenge

2. Celebrate the Occasion - 4th of July - Red, White and Blue

3. Scrapbookaholic Abby - Red, White and Blue

4. Craft Us Crazy - Summer or Red, White and Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment